Cloud Call Center
Manage and resolve all of your customer complaints effectively using the best complaint management system from Mekari Qontak.
Businesses need a routing agent to route tickets and problems to available agents
It is difficult for an agent to forward tasks to another agent without switching applications
Many customer complaints are overlooked or even forgotten to be resolved by agent
There are no real-time reports on customer complaint resolution activities carried out
Complaint management system enables businesses to resolve all incoming complaints effectively
Resolve all customer complaints immediately, so that no customer feels disappointed
Optimize the performance of your customer support and service team with easy integration
Complaint management is an essential component of customer service and business success because it helps business to receive, categorize, and resolve customer complaints. This system is an effective and efficient business tool to resolve customer complaints.
Complaint management has the ability to prioritize complaints based on certain criteria. Then alert the support team to immediately resolve the problem. Another advantage of the online complaint management system is that it automatically stores complaint records for further analysis.
Good complaint management can help build a solid company reputation. This is considered to provide more value, so you can charge a premium.
Implementing a customer management software will result in complaints being handled in a uniform manner and with increased efficiency. It reduces the time spent on complaints, leaving customer-facing staff with more time to deal with day-to-day service levels and better care for their customers.
There are 4 types of complaints:
Easy ways to manage complaints:
Good complaint handling means:
Key factors in complaint handling are
Here are the methods for encountering complaints:
1. When a customer complaint comes in, the company explicitly prepares their simple options for receiving customer feedback. This could be a hotline, chat or email
2. After that, the complaint will be processed. Make sure that your customers understand the consequences of their criticism. For this reason, businesses must consider what type of response to provide
3. Then, the business needs to handle customer complaints, including forwarding them to the appropriate department and responding directly to customers
4. At the same time, incoming complaints are analyzed and categorized. From the analysis will be found the results of the evaluation obtained
5. Furthermore, the company’s executives will make decisions regarding the handling of the problem
The following are the benefits that businesses can get by using a complaint management system: